Due to a sidewalk reconstruction project by the…
On April 19 the USU NIFA team will be holding a Halo 4…
From cremations to burials at sea, each culture has its…
Climbing Wall Hours: Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. The Swaner…
Beaver – Nuisance or Restoration Partner?…
Admissions Office Mission Statement
Our mission is to recruit, admit, and enroll students who are the best fit for Utah State University; to maintain the livelihood of the university through programs and services; and achieve annual enrollment goals by keeping the individual student as our focus. We delight in serving as the front door to Utah State University and setting the tone for the unique experience awaiting our future and returning students.
Admissions Office Goals
- Provide superior service and knowledgeable staff.
- Help our customers feel welcome and direct their paths in every way.
- Facilitate prospective students' transition through timely and accurate information, personal advising, and Aggie pride.
- Develop and maintain relationships with students, parents, counselors, campus personnel, and the community.
- Secure the integrity of the University by providing equal opportunity and access for students, preserving fair requirements, and making just decisions.
- Encourage campus involvement in recruitment activities and coordinate the overall enrollment strategies for new students.
- Educate our audiences regarding the University's mission and the benefits of an Aggie experience.
- Support and strengthen all efforts to promote and market Utah State University.
- Adhere to and carry the goals of University leadership.
- Keep the best interests, learning, and development of our students central to all we do.