Public Relations and Marketing
Don't miss out our tasting test this Thursday, June 20.…
Thoughts-Feelings-Behaviors -- This workshop will help…
Relaxation -- College can be a very stressful time to be…
Climbing Wall, Thursdays, 4-6 p.m. Join us for rock…
Come support the Sisters of Hoboken, whose cook, Sister…
Promotional Materials Approval Checklist
Before sending your item for approval, please double check the following items:
- Audience - Does your piece communicate to its intended audience?
- W's - Does the piece communicate key information (in most cases: Who? What? Where? When? Why?)
- Logo - Make sure an approved university logo is on the cover piece. It should be an adequate size and it should only be an approved color (Aggie Blue, black, white, silver, or copper).
- Spelling - Double check the spelling.
- Go Aggies! - If possible, the primary color on the piece should be blue.
- Communicate - Don't decorate.
- Fonts - Use two typeface families maximum.
- Colors - Pick colors on purpose.
- Less is more - If you can do it with less, then do it.
- Open space - Negative space is magical - create it, don't just fill it up!
- Text boxes - Treat the type as image, as though it's just as important.