Due to a sidewalk reconstruction project by the…
From cremations to burials at sea, each culture has its…
Climbing Wall Hours: Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. The Swaner…
Beaver – Nuisance or Restoration Partner?…
Relaxation College can be a very stressful time to be a…
- Fall Semester: April 1
- Spring Semester: October 1
- Summer Semester: April 1
- Application (online or paper)
- Application fee ($40 nonrefundable, $55 if late)
- High school transcript
- ACT or SAT scores
- Concurrent enrollment transcripts
- 2.5 high school GPA
- 18 ACT or 860 SAT (does not include the writing portion)
- 90 Index score
Applicants who do not meet the requirements will be considered on an individual basis. Applicants who have not graduated from high school may apply with a GED in place of the high school transcript. A minimum GED score of 550 (55) is required. Applicants with an index score of 85 or above may be admitted to one of Utah State's Distance Education Centers located throughout the state.
Fast Track Your Application
- Submit an online application and pay the application fee.
- Place the required application materials in a single envelope or packet. Please do not open official college transcripts.
- Send the envelope to:
Utah State University
0160 Old Main Hill
Logan, UT 84322-0160