Why Become a Sustaining Member?
Stand Up. Get Involved. You're an Aggie.
While every USU graduate and attendee (12 credits or more) is considered a member of the Utah State University Alumni Association, we offer a Sustaining Membership Program that supports the Alumni Association's commitment to promote the interests and welfare of Utah State University.
Becoming an Annual or Lifetime Sustaining Member helps keep the Utah State experience alive for generations of Aggies while also providing alumni with a variety of exclusive benefits.
Sustaining Membership dues support the Alumni Legacy scholarship program, Homecoming, Aggie Family Day, Student Alumni Association, the development of state, regional, and international chapters, grassroots advocacy on behalf of the university and higher education, and many other programs that promote excellence at Utah State University.
Exclusive Benefits for Sustaining Members Include:
- Discount prices for ALL Alumni Association Pre-Game & Tip-Off Parties, Travel Opportunities, & Events
- Discount codes for car rentals, hotels, USU Bookstore online purchases, Park City Mountain Resort & more!
- Exclusive access to Savings Connection
- 20% off tickets for select home football and men's basketball games
- 10% off David B. Haight Alumni Center facility rental
- 10% off USU Bookstore Online purchases
- Access to USU Campus Recreation facilities for only $25.00/month
- And much more!
Click here for additional information about Sustaining Member Benefits & Services!