Scholarship Application and Instructions
PEA SCHOLARSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
Application Deadline: Friday, March 8, 2013
ALL APPLICANTS MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- Must be a current Utah State University professional employee or a family member of a current USU professional employee. (Professional employee is defined as an employee who is exempt from earning overtime compensation. Family member is defined as a spouse, child, child-in-law, dependent, grandchild, or parent).
- Must be either currently attending Utah State University or accepted for admission to USU.
- Both undergraduate and graduate students may apply.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Undergraduate students must take a minimum of 9 credits and graduate students must take a minimum of 6 credits per semester.
- MUST attend both Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 semesters. Total award will not be combined into one semester. Early withdrawal may be subject to forfeit all or part of the scholarship.
- Previous recipients of the PEA Scholarship are not eligible.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Fill in the scholarship application, print, sign and date; scan; attach to email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Attach an unofficial transcript (most recent transcript from USU or prior university or high school)
- Attach letter of admission to Utah State University (only if newly admitted)
- Attach a one or two page letter, written in standard business format, addressing each of the following areas: (BE SPECIFIC)
- Professional and academic goals
- Financial need
Scholarship recipients will be notified by email on or before Friday, April 5, 2013.
Email completed applications to: Leslie Hofland, PEA Scholarship Chair, at email@example.com