The art museum will be closed for another week due to the…
E-State for High School Students. Hand-on learning with…
Mindfulness in Nature -- Come discover your inner animal…
Getting the Most Out of Your Sleep -- Learn how to deal…
Climbing Wall, Thursdays, 4-6 p.m. Join us for rock…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if I have an unpaid balance?
Rate This FAQ
All tuition and fees should be paid in full by the posted due dates. Any unpaid campus tuition may be assessed an interest charge of 1% per month (12% per annum). Students with an outstanding balance at the Tuition and Fee Payment Deadline may be subject to removal from classes for nonpayment.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Why can’t I use a credit card at the Registrar Office if I am willing to pay the fee?
- When must I pay if I register after the fee payment deadline?
- Delinquent Financial Accounts?
- What is ACCESS?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
- What is the credit card policy at USU?