Due to a sidewalk reconstruction project by the…
From cremations to burials at sea, each culture has its…
Climbing Wall Hours: Saturdays from 1-3 p.m. The Swaner…
Beaver – Nuisance or Restoration Partner?…
Relaxation College can be a very stressful time to be a…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
What happens if my personal check is returned by the bank?
Rate This FAQ
Personal checks returned by the bank for any reason are automatically sent to a collection agency and will be subject to a service charge. At the discretion of the Controllers Office, this may result in the withholding of registration credit or immediate cancellation of the student’s classes. USU reserves the right to refuse personal checks for any transaction. Check cashing privileges and use of other University services using personal checks may be suspended for any individual who has a check returned to the University.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- Will my federal financial aid hold my classes?
- What tuition is assessed for Continuing Graduate Advisement (6990 and 7990)?
- What are special fees?
- If I received verification of payment online, why didn’t my electronic check go through online?
- Is there an installment plan option?
- What if I have some kind of sponsorship for my tuition and fee payments?
- How can I access my 1098T tax information online?
- How is the credit card surcharge of 2.75% rate determined?