The art museum will be closed for another week due to the…
E-State for High School Students. Hand-on learning with…
Mindfulness in Nature -- Come discover your inner animal…
Getting the Most Out of Your Sleep -- Learn how to deal…
Climbing Wall, Thursdays, 4-6 p.m. Join us for rock…
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
Rate This FAQ
Yes. However, if you intend to take both classes that conflict with each other you need to have both professors electronically authorize you to take the classes. This will allow you to register for the waitlisted class once you get the waitlist email. If the authorizations are not in place you will not be able to register.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- Why can’t I get on a waiting list for a class that has a lab or recitation?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?
- What are the prerequisite for Waitlisting?
- Are faculty required to use the Waitlisting feature?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- What happens if I don’t register for a course within 24 hours after receiving an e-mail notification?
- I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?