"Ideas" an exhibition is the result of a…
This exhibit includes 17 paintings, photographs, and…
Northern Utah-based photographer Chris Dunker presents 21…
Scarlett Vallaire, masters student of Michelle Baker,…
Graduate Hooding Ceremony
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
Notify Me On Question Update
Email this Question
I accidentally dropped my waitlisted class. How do I get back in?
Rate This FAQ
As long as you are still within the 24 hour window you can add the class by going to the Add or Drop Classes screen in Banner. You will then need to type in the CRN in the Add Classes Worksheet and click submit changes. This will register you for the class, and not put you on the waiting list.
Submit Your Suggestion
Other Questions In This Topic
- How do I sign up for a waiting list?
- What if I am a senior? Shouldn’t I get priority over a freshman?
- Is there a way for me to see how close I am to the top of a waiting list?
- How does waitlisting work with the fee payment deadlines and purges?
- Can I get on the waiting list if it has a time conflict with another class for which I am registered?
- I received a waitlist e-mail, but when I tried to register I couldn’t because of a registration hold. What’s wrong?
- May I get on the waiting list for more than one section of the same course?
- At what point does a waiting list go away?