Mission Statement: Retention and Student Success
The mission of the Office of Retention and Student Success is to help students succeed by meeting their educational goals, remaining enrolled, and graduating on time. Programs and services are designed to integrate students into the University community throughout their college experience – from orientation through graduation – with a focus on the first year experience. The office conducts research, designs and implements programs, and evaluates efforts that directly impact the success of enrolled students.
This is done by:
- Coordinating and supporting programs and retention efforts that foster the academic success of Utah State University students.
- Collaborating with academic colleges, departments and offices throughout the university.
- Encouraging and supporting departmental efforts to develop assessment and research related to retention and student success.
- Providing referrals to appropriate and timely campus resources.
- Working closely with parents, faculty/staff and others to help students be academically successful.
USU students who would like to express a student related concern to the ASUSU Student Advocate may do so here.