Retention Scholarship Referral Form
Use this form to refer any first bachelors student who is currently registered at Utah State University. Scholarships are available for both merit (3.5 GPA or higher) and financial need (2.75 or higher). Referred students will be contacted by the Retention Scholarship Committee regarding the application process. Funding is limited so awards are not guaranteed. As such, please do not share your referral directly with the student. The committee will evaluate each referred student and contact those who meet the minimum criteria. Every effort will be made to help as many students as possible.
Funds are awarded on an ongoing basis until all scholarships have been allocated. The review process will begin approximately 3 weeks prior to priority registration for each semester.
- Verify that the student is registered at USU and has completed at least one semester at USU
- Submit the form below.
- The Retention Scholarship Committee may verify that the student has a FAFSA on file for the current academic year.
- The Retention Scholarship Committee will inform qualified students of the referral and invite them to complete an application for scholarship funding.
- All scholarship recipients will be notified.
- Scholarship recipients must enroll in a minimum of 15 credits for the semester they receive the award.